Friday, June 7, 2013

Don't Sit on the Baby ~ A Great Babysitting Read ! !

 Hi, Blogspot(:

 SUPER exited for this post! I am so happy to share with you that I found a good babysitting book for babysitters that aren't just starting out... the last few I have read or downloaded on my Nook were filled with information that would be more useful to those starting out, but I was waiting for everybody else to check out their books when I spotted Don't Sit on the Baby by Halley Bondy. I had heard of it before, and so I grabbed it off the shelf for some light reading while I waited....
 
  ... and ended up checking it out.

 Me: Mom, this is so good! I found some really good information in here that I can actually use! Yay!
Mom: You don't need to be babysitting if you need a book with advice like on the front cover.

  Anyways, I love this book. It is broken into three parts (Babysitting Breakdown, Essential Skills, and Business Basics), with every little section from Dealing With Diapers and Potties to Feeding Hungry Mouths. My words aren't really doing the book and justice right now, but it is really amazing. Perfect for any new or experienced babysitter. It's just the perfect new, fresh and clear-sighted guide to anybody seeking knowledge about childcare.

 So, again, if you are looking for advice, sympathy, and tips and extras for anything that a babysitter can reasonably expect to experience, just get it (mine is from the library, though)! You'll be happy you did.

 Thanks!

Don't Sit on the Baby by Halley Bondy

No comments:

Post a Comment